Information collection and use
- We do not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website homepage and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data (except cookies; see below under "cookies").
- We collect personal identifying information when you make an enquiry, or register for our Newsletter on the Website, when you use certain services on the Website.
- When you register, we ask for your name, E-mail address, and some other personal information. Once you register with us and/or sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, our cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (to customize the content you see, to fulfil your request for certain services and to contact you about offers and new services).
We will not sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent. We may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
We have your consent to share the information
We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested
We need to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (unless otherwise stated so, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you)
We respond to courts or authorities
We may set and access our cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use our own cookies for a number of purposes, mainly to:
- access your information when you "sign in", so that we can provide you with customised content
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our services. eg property shortlists
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic
- conduct research and development to improve the Website contents and services and achieve and maintain a high service level.
- We may allow third parties that are presenting promotions or researching users response to advertisement on some of our pages to set and access their own cookies on your computer. Third parties' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not this one.
In certain areas, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
We are subject to European data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
Questions or suggestions